ASPSH offers ONLINE SEXUAL HEALTH WORKSHOPS to ASPSH members and others.
What is ASPSH’s Blackboard?
Blackboard is a comprehensive web–based system that offers ASPSH members
- Online sexual health workshops
- Threaded discussion boards for continuous and up–to–date written dialogue on various topics posted by ASPSH Board of Directors and members
- Email capabilities to individual ASPSH members as well as groups of members
- Online content including word documents, pdf files, Power Point files, Internet web links posted by ASPSH
- Online conversation tools in real time both written and audio
- Online surveys and quiz functions
Blackboard requires a Java–enabled Internet browser (e.g. Internet Explorer or Netscape) and an Internet connection to run. A computer microphone and speakers are optional and are required to hold audio conversations.
ASPSH’s Blackboard is only available to current ASPSH members and to Online Workshop participants. Become an ASPSH member
How does the ASPSH Blackboard work?
New ASPSH members are placed into Blackboard every 3 months (May, August, October, February). To access Blackboard you must use your own ASPSH username and password provided to you by the ASPSH Education Coordinator. It is unethical to use someone else’s username and password. Such usage will result in suspension from the ASPSH Blackboard and revoking of ASPSH membership.
How to get help with ASPSH Blackboard?
- If you forget your ASPSH username and/or password, please contact the ASPSH Education Coordinator at Email ASPSH@shaw.ca
- If you’d like to submit something for the ASPSH Blackboard, please contact the ASPSH Education Coordinator at Email ASPSH@shaw.ca
- FREE On–line Blackboard learning modules are available at LINK to
- If you have questions or need help with technical aspects of Blackboard please Email:
Contact ASPSH’s Education Program:
For more information, please contact Larry Brockman at ASPSH@shaw.ca